The pricing and Spirit Airlines flight change rules usually determine the cost of changing a Spirit flight. The primary characteristics of airline change fees are as follows:
* Customers can make free changes or revisions to their current Spirit Airlines reservations during a 24-hour period. As a result, flyers must make changes within 24 hours of the original purchase date (i.e., within 7 days after D day).
* A $90 change fee will be levied to customers who make changes online through Spirit Airlines official website. Flyers will have to pay change expenses once the 24-hour timeframe has expired.
* Customers must pay a $100 amendment fee to make changes or revisions to an existing reservation at an airport kiosk or over the phone. Charges for changes are applied 24 hours after the first purchase.
* Customers can make one-time free online modifications when purchasing a Flex Airline. The cost of changing award tickets, on the other hand, is $110. If the customer still needs to make adjustments to the Flex Flight ticket after the first free change, a standard change fee of $90 for online changes and $100 for phone or kiosk changes at the airport will apply.
* Spirit Airlines will charge a $99 fee for early flight standby if the alteration or adjustment is made within 24 hours of the flight's planned departure.
* Customers should be advised that Flex Flight tickets are non-refundable and, in some cases, subject to change costs. Standard tickets with extra features are known as Flex Flight tickets. The Flex Flight is offered as an add-on for $35 to $45 at the time of booking.